Meet the Time-Lapse Camera: here to solve all of your time-controlling, video-making, weather-fearing troubles!
It’s designed to create time-lapse videos at the push of a button, doing all of the work for you. Say goodbye to intervalometers, settings menus and complicated gear setups.
While your weather resistant Time-Lapse Camera patiently watches caterpillars eat dinner (yep, it has a macro setting) your fancy DSLR is free to do what it does best. That is, take still photographs from the comfort of your own two hands in a climate controlled, pigeon-free environment.
Best part: once your video is shot, it’s actually a video and not a series of JPEGs. No stitching, no converting!
- 6 easy frame interval settings from 1 minute to 24 hours
- Weather resistant leave outside overnight!
- Records for up to 200 days (at 24 hr intervals)
- Records HD video in AVI files
- Has a Macro setting
- Tripod mount
- 2 GB flash-drive & 4AA batteries included
- Portable and lightweight