Do not pass Aunt Aggie’s house. Do not collect $200.
Bummer. First you landed on Uncle Herman’s garage – and had to fork over exorbitant rent fees because he’s a greedy, monopolistic tycoon – and now you’re being sent to the slammer, without any hope of a visit from dear Aunt Aggie (or her $200).
Oh well. The dice don’t always roll your way in life.
The good news is that you can now play the classic board game any way you want – that’s because you’re using your photos in it! Photo-opoly – it’s everything the original one was, but way more awesome.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1 – Pull out your photos from the ol’ shoebox and use the included glue stick and materials to put ‘em in the game in place of the normal Monopoly real estate spots. Use the included labels, or create your own, to name your spots. (A sharpie’s even included to write with!)
Step 2 – Get the family together and play! In no time flat, you’ll be rolling your way to mom-and-dad’s anniversary or reliving the glory days of Junior High softball…. (Photos of Grandma June’s cats not included.)
Name your game!
Sure, you can use whatever photos you have lying around. But by planning ahead around a particular theme or occasion and using photos to match, you can make a totally unique game that celebrates life’s particularly awesome moments.
- Combines two of our favorite things: board games and photos!
- Play just like you would a regular Monopoly game (or toss out the ol’ rules and make up your own!)
- Includes everything you need for customizing it (except your photos) – photo cutting guide, glue stick, Sharpie!
- Spots for photos are 1 & 1/4 inch square in size… use photos you have on hand, or print up some special for this!
- What’s In the Box? – The Game board, player pieces, property deeds, house and hotels pieces, “Flash” and “That’s Life!” cards, photo cutting guide, glue stick, Sharpie, and Instructions.