OK, let’s just get this out of the way: yes this makes your phone look a little funny.
We laughed the first time we saw it too. But then we started using it at concerts on Fridays, our Little Bro’s T-Ball game on Sundays, and our office rooftop on Weekdays (brag-worthy views).
Simply put, our sheepishness turned to sheer addiction (the good kind, not the itchy-skinned paranoid kind) — and we started taking our iPhone Telephoto Lens with us everywhere.
Why? Because this little (big) lens gives our humble cell phone shots uber-telephoto powers (8x the powers to be exact). Powers we never though possible with our dinky built-in lens.
Here’s how it works: each lens comes with a sleek, matte black iPhone case that you twist the lens onto. To compose your shot just twist the grip on the lens’ manual focus ring to make it sharp. Then snap!
When you aren’t using the lens you can just leave your nifty new case on and slip the lens in your pocket (try that with a 500mm Sigma). It’s a lens and case in one, always at the ready.
If you’re looking for a more composed shot, you can use the collapsible table tripod (included) to steady and focus your photos. It’ll come super handy when you’re shooting in low-light.
Each telephoto lens comes with a phone case, a mini-tripod and a cleaning cloth.
So, who’s laughing now? Cause we don’t see your lens getting any longer bucko!
- Fixed telephoto iPhone lens attachment for an 8x closer view
- Like having a 500mm Sigma for your phone!
- Each lens comes with a case, mini tripod and cleaning cloth
- Compatible with iPhone 3/3GS and the Verizon/AT&T iPhone 4
- Great for concerts, nature photos, travel, sports, candid street shots
- Mini ball-socket tripod twists to shoot from any angle: horizontal or vertical