Nothing beats the caramel aroma and flavorful crunch of a fresh waffle cone, and this appliance makes one at home in about two minutes.
An anytime classic, waffle cones were introduced at the 1904 World’s Fair in St. Louis when an ice cream vendor, who had run out of dishes, improvised and used a cone-shaped cookie as an edible container.
Enjoy the excitement of the fair in your very own home!
- Makes one 9" diam. waffle at a time
- Dial control lets you adjust color from light to dark
- Indicator light signals when baking is complete
- Nonstick surface for easy release and cleanup
- Includes cone roller and recipes