Weber’s scaled-up version of their classic two-wheel kettle is clad in heavy-gauge porcelain enamel in a glossy bright green and outfitted with an exciting new interchangeable grill grate system.
Exclusively from Crate & Barrel, the grill grate system with removable center rack and hinged sides is included with the grill. Modular Cast iron accessories in three styles (sold separately) add maximum versatility for cooking right over the coals. Charcoal grill has an easy-touch gas ignition and one-step cleaning system with removable ash catcher.
Other features include a Tuck-Away lid holder, built-in thermometer, removable charcoal bin and glass reinforced nylon handles. Heavy-duty tubular steel cart with silver finish has a large, granite-style thermoset work surface, lower wire storage shelf, and three hanging hooks for mitts and tools.
- Kettle shape bowl and lid made of heavy-gauge porcelain enamel finish in green exclusively made for Crate&Barrel
- Heavy-duty tubular steel cart with silver finish
- Grill grate system with removable center and hinged sides included; interchangeable cooking surfaces sold separately
- Glass reinforced nylon handle
- Gas start lights coals in 20-25 minutes
- Uses 14.1 oz. or 16 oz. propane tank (not included)
- Two charcoal settings for indirect cooking
- One-touch cleaning system
- No-rust aluminum vent
- Two wheels and two locking castors
- Made in the USA